Thursday, January 9, 2014

Friends having a cup of tea

Aren't these girls sharing a pot of tea adorable! Gorgeous pale blue/turquoise papers from MME and flowers from Wild Orchid. Both dies are from Spellbinders.

2013 has been a busy year and living abroad I have not been able to meet my closest friends to catch up as often as I would like. My wish for 2014 is that I will get that opportunity more often, which this card represents.







Would like to enter these challenges:
Simon Says - Blues
Nordsalten Hobbyklubb - Punch/Dies
Creatalicious Challenge - Wishes
Creative Inspirations - Blooms and Pearls
Inky Chicks - Anything goes
Totally Gorjuss - Ribbon
Wild Orchid - Button It

7 comments:

  1. Such a sweet image and a wonderful card! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful, thank you for joining TTCRD this weekl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning card, love all the beautiful layers. This card has a wonderful delicate feel to it which works beautifully with the vintage image. Gorgeous design too. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nydelig kort med sarte, fine farger:)
    Takk for at du deltar på utfordringen hos NSHK.
    Jeanett

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I may have squealed when I saw this!! It is so stunning!! Every single detail is just gorgeous!! I'm so sad though..in order to enter the WOC Challenge you can only join two other challenges. I hope you'll come back and join us again. Your work is so incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Virkelig nydelig! Vakkert <3 Tusen takk for at du deltar i Trykkpressa - håper du får mer tid til te med dine venninner i året som står foran oss:)

    ReplyDelete